- United College campus is located on a 140-metre high hill, with an area of 7.7 hectares.
- The 2 pieces of lawn serve as a good relaxing sites for teachers, students, alumni and the public.
- Standing as the most eye catching landmark of the College, the Water Tower was built in and has been used since 1972.
- The Ming De Mural was erected in 1996 by its patron, Dr Thomas H C Cheung, Chairman of the Board of Trustees and Permanent President of the Alumni Association. The mural is engraved with the College motto "Ming De Xin Min".
- 7 sculptures are installed on United College campus to enrich the cultural and aesthetic sense of the campus.